Free 360 Degree Evaluation Questions & Competencies
We want to share with you the points we think are important when designing a 360-degree feedback questionnaire. First of all, we should not forget that we should expect different competencies from different positions or organizational levels. Therefore, we have to prepare different templates for each organizational level consisting of different sets of competence and behavior questions.
The competencies we will select in each 360-degree feedback survey should meet the needs of the relevant person or positions and should be competencies that they should have now or in the near future.
Because feedback is received from many people to evaluate a person in a 360-degree feedback questionnaire, a large number of questionnaires can be piled up for assessors in many managerial positions. The assessment may not be as objective as it should be, as multi-question and long questionnaire sets disrupt the concentration of the evaluators. For this reason, the number of questions should not exceed 50 in a 360-degree feedback survey consisting of approximately 5-6 competence sets.
What ready-made competencies can I use in 360-degree feedback survey design?
We use 21 competencies in 3 main leadership dimensions in the 360-degree feedback survey application we designed with end-to-end artificial intelligence technology. Institutions can create a flexible data bank in every aspect by uploading competency sets suitable for their values to our system.
– To motivate
– Conducting teamwork
– improving others
– Managing performance
– Change management
- Effective communication
– Developing relationships
– Customer focus
– Thinking strategically
– Think analytically
– Technical expertise
– Technology proximity
– Taking the initiative
– Result oriented
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Improve yourself
– Focus on success
– Stress resistance
Sample behavioral questions describing competencies
It is important that the feedback is correct and objective in order to make the correct evaluation in the 360-degree feedback survey. It is necessary to prepare questions that clearly describe the behaviors representing each competence, and even detailed with a case description, if possible, in a clear, plain, and clean language, so as not to suggest a different subject.
For sample competencies, you can see sample behavior questions below.
– Realizes the success of the employees and rewards them.
– Encourages employees to strive to be successful.
– Makes the success of its employees known by others.
– Provides information and suggestions to improve the performance of employees.
– Recognizes the efforts and developments of the employees and reinforces them.
– It creates opportunities for its employees to learn (training, etc.), and coaches them effectively.
– Works in harmony with others in order to produce new solutions.
– Tells employees about the changing processes after the changes.
– Helps employees with the anxiety created by change.
– It ensures that the change is adopted by everyone.
– Shares the information conveyed by the management with the team.
– Makes sure that he communicates regularly and continuously.
– Uses appropriate tone of voice and body language while conveying his thoughts.
– Solves customers’ problems quickly and effectively.
– Finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
– Makes you feel the importance and priority of its customers in every action.
– Realizes the missing or inconsistent aspects of the information he has.
– Examines the problem, determines the main components of the problem.
– See current and potential relationships between various situations and events.
– He searches for learning opportunities related to his job and personal development.
– It sees new experiences as learning tools.
– Research from different sources to increase knowledge.